Slideshare makes it easy for you to download an already made PowerPoint presentation. Topics ranging from Automotive, Business, Career, Design, Devices, Education, Engineering, Entertainment, to Environment, Food, Government, Management, Healthcare, and so on. The app hosts all kinds of slides similar to YouTube that hosts all kind of music videos, movies uploaded by different users all over the world.
How to Sign up for Slideshare Account
- Simply click here and on the top right-hand side tap Sign up
- It required you to first become a member of LinkedIn as it gives you the right to share your thoughts on shared slides.
- Alternatively, you can click on Login with either your LinkedIn or Facebook account
- When logged in successfully, you can tap on your Profile at the top Right-hand side to access “Clipboards, Uploads, Comments, Analytics, Account Setting, support, and Logout”.
Easy Steps to Download Slideshare from Google Play Store
- On your Android device, tap the Play store app
- Search for the keyword “Slideshare”
- Click on LinkedIn Slideshare and tap on install
- Sign in with your LinkedIn or Facebook account. Is that simple
Importance of Slideshare
- It gives free access to millions of up-to-date presentations online
- Users can comment, like and share their favorite slides
- Favorite slides can be saved offline and be viewed without data usage.
- It gives access to upload your own powerpoint to millions of users all over the world.
The app is simple to use. Just type in the topic in the search bar on the app to see lots of slides for your reading pleasure. Slideshare will be most appreciated by Students of all categories, Lecturers, Professionals, and even Employers and Employees. The app records over 60 million unique visitors a month and about 15 million uploads. Worrying about assigned presentation topics is a thing of the past with Slideshare. The app is available free for IOS and Android devices on the App Store and Google Play Store respectively.