PayPal Account is a simplified online payment solution that offers secure and reliable online payment without the need to reveal financial information or card details to merchants. This helps to protect users against being defrauded by hackers. PayPal has been in existence for so many years now. Due to its benefits, reliability, and availability, it has gained the trust of so many users all over the world.
PayPal can be used to transact on so many merchants like Alibaba, eBay, Amazon stores, etc. The benefits of owning an account cannot be overemphasized. It makes purchases of goods very easy as payment is seamless and securely done. Listed below are some of the benefits users stand to gain the moment they sign up for an account.
Benefits of creating a PayPal account
- Instant account provisioning and activation
- Higher transaction success rates at over 8 to 9 million international merchant sites across the world.
- Users will not have to input their card details when consummating payments on PayPal websites. Shop securely with just your email address and password.
- You do not share your financial information with any merchant
- Receive 100% protection assurance.
- Receive a full refund from in disputed purchases i.e. when wrong or damaged items are sent, or when goods do not arrive as expected.
- Get exclusive mind-blowing discounts and free shipping to Nigeria in participating merchant sites.
What you need to open a PayPal account
To open a Personal account, you need to provide your name, address, phone number, and a valid email address. For your protection, you’ll create a password for your new account and choose 2 security questions. It is important that one chooses 2 security questions that its answers he/she can remember especially during a password recovery process. It’s also important to caution users of the importance of ensuring that their passwords and not saved online or divulged to anyone. This is to avoid unauthorized access.
Can i withdraw Money from my PayPal Account
You can withdraw funds to your own bank account online or using the app. Click Withdraw money option. Choose the account you want to send money from, and select a linked bank account. Confirm the amount to withdraw, and click continue. Apparently, some countries like Nigeria and others are not permitted to withdraw to their bank account. As other account owners users in this restricted counties can as well use their account to make online purchases