Online money transfers where account holders can send and receive money just got easy with Payoneer. Financial services offered by Payoneer includes e-wallets, B2B payments, and Cross-border transactions. This is done in more than 150 local currencies around the world. Following the advancement in technology, Payoneer leverages on these existing and improved banking networks to make local and international cash transfers easy and reliable.
A valid Payoneer account qualifies the holder to open a virtual USA bank account. Holders can also be able to apply for Payoneer MasterCard with which cash transfers (both sending and receiving) are made. It’s also important to know that Payoneer Debit card can be used for cash withdrawals via ATMs worldwide
Requirements for Opening Payoneer Account
Just like other Bank requirements, if you seek to open a Payoneer account, the under listed documents must be made available. The required document must be in a valid state.
- Valid Postal address: this could be home or office address where the account holder wishes for his/her Payoneer MasterCard to be delivered.
- A valid email account: it can be Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail etc. The user must have access to the email contents. Information relating to Payoneer will be conveyed to users through their emails.
- Identification Card: Expired ID card, Blurred Photo ID cards are not allowed for the Payoneer account opening process. ID cards like Drivers’ License, International passport, National ID cards are the forms of card valid for users.
The easy way to Apply and own a valid Payoneer Account
- Simply type www.payoneer.com on the url of any browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer). The user can actually do this from his/her Mobile devices, PCs, Tablets, and on laptops.
- Click the sign-up button to get started. This requires that you fill completely the required details in just four (4) steps. Remember to select the individual or company option before proceeding The four steps and requirements are as stated below:
Step i. Personal details: Name, valid email, and Date of Birth.
Step ii. Contact Details: Country, Address, City, Zip code, and phone number
Step iii. Security Details: Passwords, Security question, ID card information
Step iv. Your Bank Details: Simply Google “Swift code your bank name” to get the code.
- After you’ve completed the form successfully, Click on the Submit button.
The submitted details will be processed and relevant information will be related to the user’s email account.