Outlook 365 is a program designed for both small, medium and large business organizations. Its main purpose of creation is to transmit mails within and outside the exchange servers. One of the outstanding features of the Outlook 365 Contact List is its ability to store contacts. Those contact can later be used in email, excel, and so many other programs. Outlook also has several other fantastic features like creating a task, managing email, schedule meetings and out of office response.
Create Outlook 365 Contact List
Users of outlook have described outlook 365 as the web version of the outlook program. With this, the outlook can be accessed both online and offline making it more valuable and easy to access. Regardless of even if the user installed the program on their computer or not. It is good that you create a good Outlook 365 contact list so as to ensure hitch-free communication.
Outlook 365 Contact List
Contact list initially referred to a distribution list, is made up of several email addresses, and mobile numbers. Here full details of outlook 365 contact list will be discussed and shared. One of the features is the ability of outlook users to group their contact.
This Enable users to separate their various group of contacts like family contacts, business contact, and so on. Users can also import and export their outlook contacts and outlook 365 also enables users to share contacts.
How to Create a shared Contact List in share Point
Creating outlook 365 contact lists is a simple task. Users can follow these steps:
- First, you open the outlook 365, then locate the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click add an app and then scroll down to the contact app and then click.
- Name the contact list and then click create.
- Ones the list is created click back to the team site and then the created group will appear on recent.
- Tap on the created group and then you will see an empty list to add your contact. Grouping of Contact List makes it easy to find a particular contact.
How to Set Up Contact List in Outlook 365
- First, you click on the nine little icon box at the top left corner of the screen and then click on people
- Wait for its loading process to be completed and then click on the new icon at the top of the screen and then click contact list.
- Name the list and add the email you want to add on the add member box. You can add as much as possible and when you are done click the save icon at the top of the screen and you have your email list.
So when you are done and want to send an email you click the contact list icon select the created list and then send your email. This is how to set up a contact list in outlook