Home Box Office (HBO) owned by HBO Inc. is the first premium cable and satellite TV network in the US. It is a subscription-based platform where you see the most innovative programming in the world. HBO Online services mainly consist of original TV series, documentary, comedy show, boxing match, movies and lots more.
HBO Online Services has been expanding continuously in the new markets around and brings in innovations that make them one of (if not) the best. with millions of subscribers, HBO still provides round the clock service.
Amazing features of HBO include :
- Quality library content – HBO has made a great impact through their quality shows like Deadwood, the Sopranos and others. It has proven to be quality packed and at the same time accessible to every average household.
- HBO doesn’t introduce the traditional commercials but rather feature promos on shows and behind the scenes to promote interests in their programming.
- HBO free trial – amazingly, they allow their subscribers to test drive the system by giving them a one month free trial period. This gives access to the HBO content through all the channels but once over, you will only have access to the channels you paid for.
How much does HBO cost?
Subscribers pay a monthly fee of between $15 – $20 depending on the provider. Also, Amazon prime members subscribe to stream HBO at $14.99 monthly
Services launched by HBO ONLINE
- HBO on demand – subscribing for this, gives access to videos on demand. It offers a selection of original series, movies, and other powerful programs.
- HBO Go – this is just a free streaming service available on several devices for HBO subscribers. Once you sign up, it gives you access to all HBO content without any additional cost.
- HBO Now – this service does not require a cable subscription to make use of it. It allows you to enjoy live streaming online with a subscription fee of $15.
Also, there are legal ways used to watch HBO live stream and on-demand using your internet connection, all without cable TV. Amazon Channels is one of such.
Amazon Prime is available for $99 a year which is less than $9/month. There is also a slightly more expensive monthly option that includes an $11/month full Prime membership or a reduced, $9/month Prime Video only membership.
Amazon Channels allows you to add channels like HBO to your prime video library for a small monthly fee, and to get access to everything you would if you had HBO. HBO is available for $15/month and comes with a free 7-day trial to allow you to watch HBO online free for the first week!
You can watch HBO online with smart TVs, computer, Xbox, Roku, Chromecast, tablets, phones, Apple TV, and a variety of other devices.