Many people wake up with a lot on their minds for them to do and yet leave some important tasks out by the time the day is over. They remember some and forget some. There is need for people to sit down every morning and make a list of what to do for each day and complete each task after another in the order of priority.
Amazingly, Microsoft has introduced Microsoft to-do list which is the latest app for task management. It helps to manage, prioritize and achieve the most important tasks we have daily. As one grows in responsibilities, it is very paramount to ensure that short-term daily goals are accomplished. Microsoft To Do app is handy and is user-friendly to keep you on the go.
Microsoft to-do list app, you will
- Plan and manage your day perfectly using the ‘my day’ feature.
- Not miss any important task
- Meet up with deadlines as you can use reminders and notes.
How do you access Microsoft to-do list?
This app is free but you must have a Microsoft account before you can access it. Common examples of personal Microsoft Accounts are what you use to log in to Skype, Outlook.com or Xbox. You can manage your personal Microsoft Account here: https://account.microsoft.com
To log in to Microsoft to-do, just go to todo.microsoft.com and input your Microsoft account details. You will be signed in.
How to make a to-do list
- Click on ‘add a to-do’ button and type in your task.
- Tap the ‘enter’ button and repeat the process until you have created a list of all you want to do.
- Arrange the tasks according to your order of priority by clicking and dragging each one to where you want it to be.
- Double-click on each task to see the hidden options for additional information like a due date and notes. That’s all.
Microsoft to-do has features like a banner image and color which a user can customize. There are others like my day and suggestions which distinguished it from other to-do apps. The best feature of Microsoft To-Do is its “My Day” feature. It allows you to add tasks from your general to-do list directly into your daily agenda.
Microsoft To-Do also automatically imports tasks if you wish to. Such tasks may have been added to your Outlook or Hotmail account—you’ll see those in your core To-Do list when you first log in. You can then import tasks from Wunderlist and to-do list. To do that, visit import.todo.microsoft.com or click your name in Microsoft To-Do list and choose Import. Then, choose the service you want to import tasks from, then sign in with that account.
Just like apps for Android, iPhone, Windows 10, and the Web, Microsoft To-Do list is also on every device you are, syncing automatically and securely.