Microsoft 365 Business provides about four different plans for different kinds of businesses. These plans offer different apps and services so it is now left for the user to make the right choice for his business.
Why should you go for Microsoft 365 Business
- It will enable you to use cloud-powered emails to reach your customers wherever you are.
- Increases productivity in your business.
- It makes you run your business with Business apps thereby empowering you to manage customer referrals, invoicing and scheduling all from one place.
- It promotes teamwork as workers work better together with flexible tools that move around with them.
- Protects your business against threats and leaks with built-in privacy and compliance tools.
- Its flexibility helps to make all the packages enjoyable
Microsoft 365 plans for Business
Microsoft offers four plans which are specially designed for the small scale businesses to support up to 300 users. They include:
- Office 365 Business ($8.25 per user/month) – offers only the core desktop apps with no online services or business-class email. Ideal for small businesses that wish to make use of core Microsoft apps and one drive.
- Office 365 Business Premium ($12.50 per user/month) – offers all desktop apps and all the web services which Microsoft provides. Ideal for small businesses with large teams that need file management and Microsoft collaboration tools.
- Office 365 Business Essentials ($5 per user/month) – offers only web-based Microsoft services. Ideal for small businesses with an available high-speed internet connection looking for fast performance with just a few desktop apps.
- Microsoft 365 Business ($20 per user/month) – offers all features of Office 365 Business Premium. Ideal for small businesses that desire mobile device management and IT security features.
large-scale businesses or organizations
Microsoft offers four Office 365 Enterprise plans that support an unlimited number of users.
- Office 365 ProPlus ($12 per user/month)
- Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E1 ($8 per user/month)
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 ($20 per user/month)
- Office 365 Enterprise E5 ($35 per user/month)
One good thing about all these plans is flexibility. In as much as most of the subscriptions are done on a yearly basis, Microsoft offers the users the freedom to switch plans. So when a user chooses a particular plan to work with and finds a better option than suits his business more, he can migrate successfully.
To maximize Microsoft 365 Business for high efficiency and productivity, you need to first figure out how big your business is, the services and apps it will need and how much it will grow. While different plans may offer access to different plans, you may find add-ons that suit your business. Microsoft 365 Business packages are for small and large businesses. They are special design by Microsoft to help business owners pursue their passion and grow their businesses to projected levels.