Email marketing has helped millions of people achieve the business upgrade. It is one of the most rewarding marketing platforms known. when compared to other marketing platforms, Email subscribers are most responsive, have a stronger connection with your business and buy more of your products. One marketing strategy known to help grow one’s business online through email marketing is list building. Building an email list require so many skills working together such as design, sales, content marketing and paid acquisition.
What is List Building?
List Building is simply every move you make towards adding new subscribers to your email list. You should be able to give your site visitors something of great value in order to convince them to give you access to their emails. So if you’re not building an email list yet, you are probably jeopardizing an opportunity to grow your business.
How to do an effective list building
The following steps will guide you in order to achieve a rapid list building:
- Go for the right email service provider – in order to do your list building and email marketing properly, search for a service provider that will allow you to carry out necessary activities like broadcasting emails, customizing emails, segmenting subscribers, tracking email marketing metrics and so on.
- Upgrade your content – this is the most powerful tool to get email subscribers. It can be in form of e-books, guides, videos or any valuable piece. A single upgrade can grow your list by thousands.
- Getting emails – this has to do with planning on how to get emails from people once they visit your site. It can be in form of pop-up or others.
- Build your list rapidly – you can build your list fast through the following methods:
- Using social media – this platform can help you reach out to people easily thereby growing your list. You can acquire leads through social media AD program or using paid ads to drive traffic to your website where users can opt-in like through a pop-up.
- Using webinars – they are great ways to increase your email sign up since they provide people with the opportunity to interact closely with you and your business.
- Using your products – you can tell your customers to provide their emails so you can send them receipts thereby building your list. Also, you can include an email field in your Check out processor can give them discount in exchange for their email addresses.
- Using free courses – this gives a high-value incentive to attract new potential customers because the audience usually sees them as valuable assets.
- Through other sites – you can post on Craigslist or guest post on other sites.
Remember to stay in touch with your customers after building their email list. List Building is a powerful tool in email marketing. Get these list building strategies to work and start growing your email list now.