LinkedIn sign in is like a door that ushers one into the world of several possibilities. A user or a member cannot harness all the benefits which LinkedIn provides without signing in first into his account. LinkedIn sign in grants you an access to your account to enable you to update your profile. Stay in touch with networking contacts, send and receive messages to and fro those contacts. Do great job searches, get details on recruiting companies, join any career and business groups of your choice. Advertise for jobs as an employer and even pick any matching candidate of your choice and so much more.
Steps to successfully perform LinkedIn sign in
- Using your personal computer or mobile web browser
- Type in linkedin.com into your URL browser and this takes you to the LinkedIn website.
- Go to the toolbar and click on ‘sign in’. This displays the question fields for signing in.
- Fill in the fields provided by entering your email address (you don’t want to be delayed or barred completely by entering the wrong information to ensure that you write all information correctly).
- Enter your password which you used in signing up for the LinkedIn account.
- Tap on the “sign in’ button and this launches you to your homepage. You can choose to click on ‘me’ at the top right corner of the page to go to your profile or get started by checking updates and recent happenings in your network.
- Using your iOS or Android device– the mobile app version of LinkedIn is downloaded on these devices. You can sign into your account using this app and the sign in procedures follow the same pattern. Once you have downloaded the app on your device and set it up, all you need to do is just to tap on the LinkedIn icon on your home screen and your home page will be displayed within few seconds. Signing in with the LinkedIn mobile app is much easier compared to the mobile browser.
LinkedIn Security Tips
Signing in is a very important step in LinkedIn as well as signing out. To ensure that your privacy is not tampered with, make sure you sign out of your LinkedIn account especially if you are using a device that is not yours. This you can do by:
- Clicking on the ‘me’ icon.
- You will see a ‘settings’ icon (which helps you to manage your account, privacy and communication settings) on the top right side of the displayed page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘sign out’ and you will be out automatically.
LinkedIn may be the key you to that connection you want. Create an account, sign in and get started.