The most interesting thing about having an app on your device is that you can use it to do what you want while on the go! This means you can use the app on the bus, in the restroom and even while walking. So having a LinkedIn App on your device makes your connections faster. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and build relationships with very important people, search and apply for jobs, and get updates on topics and companies that make a difference all on the go.
You can use the LinkedIn app to:
- Expose your personality and refurbish your personal brand beyond your resume using your profile.
- Upload profile photos to help people know you well.
- Do a thorough search for people or discover suggestions to connect with people you may know.
- Stay in touch with your network which includes seeing updates on activity within your network, share articles to fellow employees and your network.
- Look for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in.
- Review the profile of hiring employers (for job seekers), discover which of their existing contacts can introduce you to them and also view other profiles.
- Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume.
- Find and follow companies and groups to discover new jobs and opportunities.
- Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app.
- Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees.
How to install the LinkedIn app on your device
- Go to Appstore (for iOS devices) or Google Play store (for Android devices) and search for the LinkedIn app.
- Once found, click on ‘download’ next to it and it becomes automatically installed when the download is complete.
- Once the app is fully installed, you will see an icon on your screen. Tap that icon to start the LinkedIn app. You should be taken to a login screen where you can sign in with your LinkedIn account or join LinkedIn with a new account. The first time you open the LinkedIn app, you will be asked to log into your LinkedIn
- Click Sign In, type in your LinkedIn user id and password into the boxes provided and then click the Next button. Congratulations, you’ve installed the app.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download. There is also Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive features to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent, priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Connect to opportunity and tap into your professional potential with the LinkedIn app. This online social network is a great place to connect and stay in touch with your professional relationships.