Do you want to start advertising on LinkedIn? Maybe you have been using other platforms like facebook, twitter and you have decided to give it a go on LinkedIn. This write up will be your guide. As someone who is new to LinkedIn advertising strategies, you need a LinkedIn Advertising Guide to get more leads and prospects to your business. This ranges from settings to tweaking to improving with time.
Why should you advertise on LinkedIn?
- With hundreds of millions of people as members, almost the whole world is there.
- LinkedIn has great and refined advanced tools for special purposes.
- To get to your ideal B2B customer fast.
Considering the different types of LinkedIn advertising platforms, you must understand how it works before you can benefit fully. If not, you might end up getting little or no results. So this LinkedIn Advertising Guide will help you to get the best results from advertising on LinkedIn by keeping your errors to the barest minimum and improving your odds. In order to kick off, identify your ideal customers since there are millions of people on the platform.
LinkedIn Advertising forms and formats
Your ads on LinkedIn will only take any of the following formats:
- Sponsored content ads – are ads designed to appear in the LinkedIn news feed.
- Text ads- are ads that appear at the top, down or side of a LinkedIn web page. It is used to drive people straight to an offer page
- InMail ads – an InMail is a channel for you to email anyone on the LinkedIn platform. It is totally different from the first two.
How to set up the best LinkedIn advertising campaign for your business
- Log into your account and click on the ‘picture’ at the top right-hand corner of your homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘manage’ which is next to ‘advertising’
- On the next page, tap on ‘create ad’ and choose your preferred ad account from the next page.
- Fill the required details like company name, account name and currency before clicking on ‘create campaign’.
- Choose the kind of campaign you want and click ‘submit’. You will then be required to create the ad and click ‘save’.
- Then choose your target audience and click on ‘next’. This takes you to the summary of your ad where you will be required to provide your payment information before clicking on ‘review order’. If all is well, your ad will start running soon.
When you follow this guide and run a few experimental campaigns, you will learn what works best for you. Before you know it, you will start to generate great returns.