The question that comes to mind for most Hotmail users is ‘how do I Check Hotmail Email inbox with my old Hotmail account’? for the fact that Gmail, Yahoo mail is mostly used in this part of the world, most people will actually think that the Hotmail email server is now obsolete. But the fact still remains that Hotmail email is actually active on the webmail server. This enables active users to successfully login or access their email especially when they have valid credentials. Valid access also gives the user the ability to check new or old emails in their Hotmail inbox. In order words, to Check Hotmail Email is simple and easy, you can use the below outline as a guide to check your email.
Check Hotmail Email – How to Log in to My Hotmail Account
Notwithstanding the processes involved in owning a valid login credential, to Check Hotmail Email is for very active users on the webmail platform only. In order to check recent messages, the user must ensure that his or her account is active. It is also paramount for a user to ensure that the login details ie the username and password are secure from hackers. Therefore, you need to provide a Hotmail ID which includes your Hotmail email address and password also use any internet-connected devices to access or check your Hotmail inbox.
How to Check Hotmail Email – Hotmail Mail Inbox Account
Microsoft has made an announcement of a new webmail server with a great interface, features and it has been described by most users as a powerful tool known as Outlook. Having emphasized this, it might now look more confusing on how old Hotmail users can check their email account.
On this piece, we got you covered on the steps to check your email Hotmail:
- Firstly, visit www.hotmail.com or the new interface www.outlook.com on a web browser.
- Locate the “Sign in” option by the right-hand side of the page or on the middle page as the case may be
- Then enter your email address or phone number on the address bar and click “Next” to proceed.
- Also on the next page provides your login credentials which comprise of the account password.
- Once you complete the “sign-in” procedures and you correctly provided the required Hotmail ID. Kindly proceed by tapping the “Sign in” icon and it will direct you to the new Hotmail inbox page. However, Microsoft has considered the movement of all active Hotmail users into the new interface.
Check Hotmail Email – I Can’t Access My Hotmail Inbox
Many users have different user experiences and issues. Some have made their complaints public in a quest to finding a long-lasting solution to issues concerning the checking of their mailboxes. Most issues are, as a result, the web browser or probably you might have used up larger storage space. The following tips can be of help in resolving such issues
- First of all, you need to update your computer or mobile phone.
- Therefore, check the version of the web browser and ensure it isn’t running on an older one.
- Clear off all your browsing data like cache, cookies, and history from the web browser.
- In case you still experience your inbox blocked you can sign in via the link mail.live.com to re-enable it.
Additionally, someone would have sent you a message and is not appearing in your inbox. You might need to check Hotmail Email. Therefore, you can free up some space by deleting some unwanted messages from the junk folder, trash folder, and other folders to the message to appear.