Google still amazes people daily with the type of products and services for their users to enjoy. Being a company that specializes in internet related products and services such as software, hardware, cloud computing and online advertising technologies makes them one of the biggest internet companies in the whole world. They own the most common Smartphone operating system which is the Android operating system.
A mobile phone is said to be a Google phone if it uses the Google Android open source mobile operating system. Most of such phones are actually smartphones with touch screens, Web browsing capabilities, and many other features not found in usual cell phones. Google phones are manufactured by a number of producers. The first smartphone officially designated as a Google phone was the Nexus One (codenamed HTC Passion) and their latest mobile launch is the Pixel 2XL. Google combined efforts with HTC to design the G1. However, the Nexus One was the first phone officially advertised, designed and released by Google. Most Google phones apps can be gotten from the Android market just Like all Android-powered smartphones.
The best Android phones are way better than they were previously. With more modifications such as advanced low-light cameras, faster processors and improved design. Even so, a few of those phones are available at cheaper prices, too. This has made deciding between the overwhelming number of Android phones a seemingly impossible task.
The best of Google phones available are:
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Google Pixel 2
- LG V30
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- OnePlus 5
- Google Pixel XL
- Moto Z2 Force
- Essential Phone
- HTC U11
- LG G6
Features of Google phones include :
- Slices which display information from apps directly within the Google search app.
- Adaptive Battery- Google’s Adaptive Battery masters an individual’s usage patterns. it also directs the power to only the apps you need at the time you need them for more predictable day-to-day battery life.
- Adaptive Brightness– Automatic brightness adjustment using an ambient light sensor is one of the intriguing built-in features of Android over the years.
- Smart replies for notifications -with Google phones, you will no longer have to think or write anything back to the messages you get – just tap a button. Is that easy!
- Notch support – Displays with “notches” are quickly becoming common, with several smartphones. Google offers full support for notches optimising how content, notifications and status icons show around them.
- Time on the left – One of the smallest but most noticeable changes is the shifting of the clock to the left from the right.
Google is learning to predict what users want all over Android and package everything for them. To enjoy a whole lot from Google, it starts by first creating and owning a valid account with them. kindly visit https://tecvegas.com/gmail-sign-up-create-and-own-a-valid-gmail-account-with-google/ to learn more.