Google always seeks ways to improve their services for their users to enjoy at all times. This is why they provided a Google go app which is modified to make exploration of the website very easy and quick. It is a streamlined version of the original Google app which comes in less than 5mb file size, consumes fewer data.
The primary goal of producing Google go app is to provide users who are new to the internet with a simple and easy way to surf the web. The app now preloaded on new Android devices but can be downloaded on Android 4.3 and above.
How to download Google go app
The requirements for the download include a good internet connection and Android devices from 4.3 and above. Then take the following steps to download:
- Go to Google play store and search for ‘Google go’.
- Once found, click on ‘download’ and it becomes automatically installed when the download is complete.
- The App becomes represented with an icon on your home screen and with just a tap; you will start to enjoy the web.
The App has everything you need to access Google services. It is enhanced to provide better services than the original app. The basic feature is searching and discovery. Others include accessing other apps, changing the background, Language and offline data saving.
Advantages of Google go app over the original Google app
- The App interface is simpler and easier to operate
- It has a better data usage feature which enables the user to load a lighter version of web pages once enabled. It is designed to consume fewer data and storage space than the original Google app.
- The App allows for the setting of other languages other than English in order to carry out a local search unlike the original Google app which uses the system’s default language
- With just a few taps, you can access the images and GIFs which you can share with friends and family
- The App has shortcuts of popular websites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram which takes you directly to your choice sites straight from the app.
Google go is one app which new users of smartphones should try out. It is fast, easy, consumes little storage space and data. Just download and explore the websites on the go!