Google cloud platform is Google’s own infrastructure developed over 14years ago for its websites and apps usage. Now internet users now have access to its physical network that comprises servers and millions of interconnected fiber cables. It also comprises software that is coded and decided to ensure its flexibility and efficiency. The Google cloud platform has been described by millions of users as “the mother of all clouds”.
The decision to move your entire infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform is the best decision any organization could take to maximize its revenue. By doing this, the user could ensure a high-level of redundancy and have absolute control over their servers. This also helps to provide more stable, secure and completely isolated and robust IT infrastructure. Google Cloud Platform not only allow user access to one of the largest networks in the world but also ensures customers have less downtime.
Components of Google Cloud Platform
There are five major components of Google Cloud Platform:
- App Engine
- Computer Engine
- Cloud Data Storage
- Big Query
- Cloud Database
Google over the years has proven itself in the area of information technology, server hosting and the provision of robust IT infrastructure networks. Its network is not just fast but also vast because it utilizes the servers around the globe and is properly optimized for speed.
What can Google Cloud Platform do for your Business and organization?
- Eases development and deployment of mobile apps: the platform allows users to quickly deploy mobile apps that are supported by iOS and Android devices.
- Helps users to handle Large sized files, including video and hi-res images
- It helps to ensure that your apps scale as needed.
- Startup costs are not required as users only pay for services used.
- Google cloud platform solutions also help in the online game creation and provide flexible backbends for both Android and iOS games.
- On the platform, games can be synchronized across multiple devices, monetized and as well distributed.
Advantages of Google Cloud Platform
- Better Pricing Than Competitors
- Redundant Backups
- Private Global Fiber Network
- Live Migration of Virtual Machines
- Improved Performance
- Dedication to Continued Expansion
- Redundant Backups
Large and medium businesses need to adopt Google Cloud Services to ensure adequate data security at the cheapest cost possible. Also, the fear of losing their file especially in the cause of any disaster (fire) is overcome with the cloud.