If you are new in the internet world, you may have heard of Google AdSense or even seen the AdSense ads when you searched for something on google. AdSense is a form of advert program introduced by Google for publishers where ads are placed on one’s website or blog and the person gets paid each time someone clicks on the ads. Once you have signed up with Google AdSense, you can log in anytime to enjoy your money making venture.
Google AdSense Sign-In Procedures
- Go to https://www.google.com/adsense and then tap on ‘sign in’
- Fill in your email address and password which you used for signing up
- Click on ‘sign in’
What do you benefit from Google AdSense?
- The paying rates in AdSense are better than that of other networks which makes it popular.
- They give their publishers maximum support – help centre and online learning tools are provided for the publishers to learn account set up and smooth running of account. They also give you a personalised recommendation as you grow your business.
- You are in charge of your business – you can show ads that are relevant to you and block the ones you don’t want. Also, you can select the format you want your ads to be in, change the look of your ads and choose where you want them to appear on your site.
- AdSense gives you personalised report which helps you rate your performance and know the areas to add more strength for your business growth.
- They give you automatic access to a good source of advertiser demand – When you have more advertisers, there is competition for your ad spaces.
- They show ads that are designed to work on both desktop and mobile devices.
- You will integrate with google ad manager and google analytics without stress.
How do you get started?
After signing up, start creating your ad units. You cannot place more than three ad units on a page. Once you are done with customisation of your ad units, you will be given a code which you will copy and paste on your site in the places they instructed. It is important to know that ads will not start appearing instantly but might take a few hours depending on how fast google crawls around the web to see the kind of ad you should be provided with.
For AdSense to pay you, you need to complete these two steps:
- Submit your tax information – it may be a tax form particular about how you conduct business
- Enter your pin – when you reach a threshold of $10, an AdSense pin will be emailed to you and you are advised to add the pin to your AdSense account. Your payment will start once you reach the threshold of $100.
AdSense gives you the opportunity to focus on your business while they grow your revenue for you. In as much as it is easy to use, you can introduce other things to enhance your chances like tweaking your ad positions and settings.