Millions of users log in to their Gmail accounts daily. Some users may be frustrated by their inability to access their emails due to forgotten passwords or not knowing how to go about the procedures. Gmail login process is easy when clearly understood. It is important to know different login options so that you can access your inbox and other Google services with the most suitable. Gmail is widely accessible and can be used on almost every wireless device that has an internet connection.
You can login to your account using different devices and operating systems on them. Devices that can be used for Gmail login include; A computer, Android device, iOS device, Blackberry device and so on. Logging in to a Gmail account is simple. However, for those that have forgotten, or are totally new to it, these steps will guide you.
Step by step Procedures to Gmail Login
1. Gmail login on the computer. Go to www.gmail.com on your URL browser. Fill in your Google account email or phone number and then your password. If an email different from yours is already filled in, click ” sign in with a different account “.
If you see a page on Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click Sign in the top right corner of the page.
Input your phone number to See a verification page by Google, then click “send”.
You will see a code and will receive a message from Google on your phone where you input the code and with a successful verification your Gmail account will be opened. Once you are signed in, check your mail by clicking on the inbox. If you’re not using a personal computer, make sure you ‘sign out’s of your Google account before leaving the computer to prevent another person’s access to your account.
2. Gmail login through the Google browser
. Go to www. Google. Com on your URL browser Choose “sign in ” from the options at the top right corner of the Google Homepage Or click on the “Gmail” option which will also lead you to the sign-in page. Then type in your “email and password” click on “sign in ” and you will be logged in to your Gmail account.
3. Gmail login on the iOS device
Using your iOS device, tap on “settings ” from the home screen. Scroll down the page that appears and tap on “mail, contacts, and calendar”. Then tap on “add account”. Choose “Google” as your email provider by tapping on it. Type in your name, email, password and description Click on “sign in” and you will always be logged into Gmail on your iOS device and will start receiving notifications thereafter.
4. Gmail login on blackberry
Go to “settings” on the homestead of your blackberry and select it. click on “accounts” And Select “internet mail account” as email account type. Choose “Gmail” option from the list of mail types. Put in your email and password
Click “sign in” and your Gmail is set up on your device and you will receive notifications thereafter.
5. Gmail login on Android device. You are already logged in to your Gmail account by default setting. However, you can add additional Gmail account through these steps: Select Gmail from the home screen of your Android device. Tap on “settings ” To Select “manage Google accounts”Tap on the “menu” button to display more options. Choose “accounts” option and tap on “add account”
From the prompt on the screen, you can either choose to add an “existing ” or “new account” to alternatively log into your device. On successful login, it opens user to grearter opportunity with Google mail and other related apps.