Facebook is one of the world’s number one social media platforms. Here users can own their Facebook account by signing up to unmask the unlimited access to different Facebook Services. Facebook sign up is simply to provide the needed and required personal information valid to own a Facebook account.
Facebook sign up gives access to users to share photos which include wedding pictures, personals, burial pictures, organization picture and so on. It also enables users to upload videos, send chat messages and get various news updates. Facebook sign up gives users the ability to effectively communicate with friends and families with real-time photos and videos.
To own a Facebook account is not limited to individuals alone as group, churches, mosques, and companies can as well enjoy the unlimited access to share photos, and videos by going through the Facebook sign up options.
The Facebook sign up process is easy and takes just a few minutes to fill the required information. Users can own Facebook account and obtain full Facebook team support free of charge. Users must be 13years and above to own a Facebook account.
Facebook Sign up Steps and Procedures
- Visit www.facebook.com on the browsers url
- Fill in your information on the homepage, this includes; your First name, Last name, Email address or phone number, Password, Birthday and Gender. Your real name must be used during Facebook sign up for your account.
- For the Birthday, Facebook sign up process requires you input both the day, month and Year of birth to unlock the right Facebook experience for your age. From the about section of your profile, you can be able to control who sees your age.
- Tap the “Sign Up” button. A verification mail is sent to your email address. Ensure that accurate data is used during the Facebook sign up
- Open the verification email sent to you. Tap the link in the email to activate your account.
Steps to Create and enhance your Facebook Profile
After Facebook sign up, the new user needs to create his or her Facebook profile. Is required that the user uploads a profile picture this makes it easy for other users, friends, and family to easily identify him or her.
Secondly, the user can now search for his friends and others simply by using their names or email and then go ahead to request for their approvals to become friends. Once the request to become a friend is initiated by the user, Facebook sends a notification to the existing user to acknowledge and confirm the request. Afterward, the person will be added to the user’s friend list.
Thirdly, the user can manage his or her account to put control over what other users sees. This is done through Facebook privacy settings.