There may be times when you are not disposed to respond to emails sent to you due to one reason or another. Such times can be when you are on holiday or vacation when you are out of office for some time and can’t access your mail or you are in a place with poor network coverage. Yahoo can reply to your emails automatically when you are not available. This is done by using Yahoo auto response email which is a brilliant feature provided by Yahoo. This feature enables you to manage your email effectively. It is very simple and easy to configure.
If you can’t rely on anyone to reply your messages, then turn to auto-response email. This ensures that you don’t keep people waiting and lets them know that you won’t respond until you are back. All you need to do is to set auto-replies to your mail and whenever you get a mail, the sender will receive an automatic reply. You can turn it off easily once you are available. It is very effective for office workers, business communications, and personal purposes.
Procedures for Yahoo Auto Response Email set up.
- Go to your Yahoo account by logging in with your email address and password.
- Click on the “settings” icon at the top right corner of your screen and choose “settings” again from the options.
- On the displayed page, choose “vacation response”
- Then click on “Enable auto-response during these dates (inclusive)”
- Select the range of dates you want to use the Yahoo auto-response email
- In the message field displayed, write the response you want your senders to get. You can tell them ways of contacting you in case of emergency. This response is sent once to each sender irrespective of the number of times he/she sent you a message.
- Save the message by hitting the “save” button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Interestingly, there is an additional feature that enables you to send different email responses to different domains. This is also an easy task. Follow the same procedure above but after selecting the range of dates for auto response email, choose a different response to emails from a specific domain”. Then provide up to two domain names and input a different response in the message field for each domain before you save.
Yahoo displayed technology in a very innovative way by providing this service. No more worries about missing any important mail anytime you won’t have access to your mail or you are on holiday. Just follow the procedures above and enjoy.