AOL is one of the well-known free email options whose email service is sometimes called AIM mail (meaning AOL Instant Messenger). It is secure and offers different services and features to its users. Having email accounts with different platforms enables you to be reachable through email at every point in time. When one platform is not efficient, you can be reached through other ones. AOL.com is one of the efficient platforms. AOL login is a process you undergo after you must have created an account with them.
Basic requirements for a successful AOL login are
- An AOL account – if you don’t have an account yet, go to www.AOL.com and create one by following the prompts.
- A mobile device or PC
- An internet connection
What can one benefit from AOL login?
- You can communicate with friends and family (through sending and receiving emails) as you wish.
- The features and services you enjoy when your logins are free of charge.
- You can store as many files as you wish in the archives and utilize the calendar too.
The following steps will launch you into your AOL account:
- Type in www.AOL.com (official website) in the url browser of your mobile device or PC and a page displaying recent news, videos and a search engine bar at the middle will appear.
- Tap on “log in” or “join” button found at the upper right corner of the AOL homepage (If you do not have an account yet, click on “sign up” at the bottom of the page to kick off the registration process)
- Type in your email address (the one you used during the sign up of the account) and tap the “next” button down the page.
- On the next field that will be displayed, input your correct password and tap on “ok”. You are automatically logged into your AOL account. if you have issues with your password, tap on “forgot your password” at the down part of the page to initiate the password recovery process.
AOL login is the gateway to access your account. your email address and password are the keys to a successful login. Once you are in, start enjoying the services and features made available to you for free.