Amazon is taking over the world. Being known as one of the biggest online shopping centers, one can sell or buy items after registration with Amazon using their online marketplace systems. Amazon started in the US and are established there but Amazon Canada is still growing and that makes it a great place to extend your tentacles if you’re already selling on Amazon in the US. This piece brings to light the opportunity of expanding your business by selling on Amazon Canada. The normal web address is Amazon.com but that of Canada is Amazon.ca
Why choose Amazon Canada for your business?
- Amazon Canada is an avenue for sellers to step forward in other marketplaces, and it’s an opportunity to dip your toes into an international Amazon selling strategy. Any growing platform is usually a good place to grow your business, so the earlier the better.
- Amazon Canada is among the most visited Amazon website, with millions of people loggin in daily.
- The Sales Taxes are easier to meet up with.
- Amazon.ca is just a great way to increase your sales by an extra 10-20%.
- Competition in Amazon.ca is not yet muchcompared to that of Amazon.com
- Amazon.ca makes room for shipping products from Canada to Canadians from external (non-Amazon) sources
How then do you get started with your business on Amazon.ca?
The neccesary requirements to get started are:
- Credit Card (usually Visa or Mastercard are preferable )that can be charged both locally and internationally.
- A local bank in your country that can receive electronic transfer payments from Amazon
- Your phone number.
- Your home address where you receive personal mail.
When you have met the requirement , then follow the steps below:
Visit Services.amazon.com and scroll down. Then tap on the “Selling on Amazon” link
- Choose between “Sell as a Professional” and “Sell as an Individual”. You can start by selling as an individual because Amazon charges higher for selling as a professional.
- Input the necessary information and become an Amazon seller officially once you’re done with the process.
Other steps include:
- Decide what and what you want to sell
- Choose a selling plan from the available options
- List your products one at a time. This is to enable customers to see them on Amazon.ca
- Make your sales
- Ship the customer’s order to the address provided or let Amazon do it.
Amazon will deposit cash into your account when payment has been sent. Doing your business on Amazon Canada is worth the effort as you tend to maximize profit and expand your horizon.